Last Updated – November 17, 2016
At the outset, we want to be clear that Seegad is not in the business of selling your information. We consider our custodianship of your information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain ways in which we will use your Personal Data, as set forth in more detail in this policy.
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Data That You Provide:
- Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with Precurio through the Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, will not be used to specifically identify you. Precurio may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Precurio affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of users of our Services, the aspects of the Services being used, the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers and the like. In operating the Services, we or our vendors may also use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Services gives to your browser when you access the Services. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Services, help us analyze Services usage more accurately and may be used in marketing the Service. For instance, we may set a cookie on your browser that allows you to access the Services without needing to remember and then enter a password more than once during a visit. We will not collect Personal Data through such cookies except with your permission. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section that provides information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because you may not be able to use the Service without them.
- Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Precurio often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Precurio may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Precurio may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, customers and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Use of Personal Data and Other Information
Disclosure of Personal Data and Other Information
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Your Use: We will display your Personal Data on the Service (e.g., profile page) according to the preferences you set in your account. Please consider carefully what information you disclose in connection with the Services, how you select you preferences, and your desired level of privacy. For example, if you provide your phone number or Skype handle for use in the Service, then users of the Service within your business will be able to contact you in those ways.
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Consultants and Similar Third Parties: Precurio, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, hosting servers, providing data center services, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we use another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Precurio may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Precurio or third parties, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
As a user whose company has a business account for the Services, our agreement with your company may contain additional terms and conditions relating to our use and disclosure of data (including Personal Data). In addition, your company’s administrator may have certain rights to access your information and Personal Data in connection with the Services and to set your company’s policies regarding your use of various aspects of the Services. Please refer to your company administrator if you have questions regarding any of the foregoing.
- You can choose not to provide any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use the Services.
- To keep your Personal Data accurate and current, please use the account control and profile page to update or correct Personal Data in our possession.
- You may turn off cookies as described above, but if you do so you may not be able to use the Services.
As a Service directed to adult business users, Precurio does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. Children should not use the Service or submit any Personal Data through the Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to Precurio through the Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Precurio takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure (for more information on our current practices and policies regarding data privacy, security and confidentiality, please see https://www.seegad.com/security; we keep that document updated as these practices and policies evolve over time). However, no electronic or email transmission or digital storage mechanism is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you share electronically in connection with the Service.
Other Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to our Terms of Service at https://www.seegad.com/terms-of-service.